全国站
幼教网

全国站
幼教网

奉献树(2)

幼教网 2018-08-02 09:56:07

小学家长最新升学资料下载



  "Cut down my trunk and make a boat," said the tree. "Then you can sail away and be happy.”

  “把我的树干砍断,用它造船吧。”大树说,“这样你就可以远航,你就会快乐了。”于是男孩砍断树干,造了一艘船,乘船离开了。

  And so the boy cut down her trunk and made a boat and sailed away.

  大树很快乐……但并不是真的快乐。

  And the tree was happy...but not really.

  又过了很长时间,男孩又回来了。“非常抱歉,孩子,”大树说,“我没有什么可以给你—我没有苹果了。”

  And after a long time the boy came back again, "I am sorry, Boy," said the tree,‘but I have nothing left to give you-my apples are gone."

  “我的牙齿已经老化,吃不动苹果了。”男孩说。

  “My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.

  “我没有枝条了,”大树说,“你没法儿在上面荡秋千了—”

  "My branches are gone," said the tree. "You cannot swing on them -”

  “我年纪太大了,荡不了秋千。”男孩说。

  "I am too old to swing on branches," said the boy.

  “我没有树干了,”大树说,“你不能往上爬了—”

  “My trunk is gone," said the tree. "You cannot climb-"

  “我很累,爬不动了。”男孩说。

  "I am too tired to climb," said the boy.

  “真是抱歉,”大树叹了口气,“我多么希望能给你点什么呀……但是我什么也没有留下,我现在只是个老树墩,抱歉……”

  "I am sorry," sighed the tree. "I wish that I could give you something…but I have nothing left. I am just an old stump. I am sorry…"

  “我现在不需要太多,”男孩说,“只想找个安静的地方坐坐,好好休息。我很累。”

  "I don't need very much now," said the boy,"just a quiet place to sit and rest. I am very tired."

  “那好。”大树说,她尽量把身子挺直,“那好,我这个老树墩正好可以让你坐着休息来吧,孩子,坐下吧,坐在我身上休息吧。”

  "Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much as she could, "Well, an old stump is good for sitting and resting. Come Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest."

  于是男孩坐下了。

  And the boy did.

  大树很快乐。

  And the tree was happy.

首页 上一页 下一页 尾页

  相关推荐:

小升初试题、期中期末题、小学奥数题

尽在奥数网公众号

栏目推荐
首页 导航